CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day Five


The thought of the attacked village, the dead people, and the two children remained in my head for a really long time. How on heavens name could people be so heartless towards people? Especially the children, they didn’t deserve to die, they weren’t hurting anyone. They are innocent, heck the entire village was innocent they didn’t mean anyone any harm. When I saw the girl and her baby brother, my entire life took a drastic turn. The sadness and fear on Magdalena’s face will haunt me for the rest of my life. How dare the loyalists do such a cruel, inhumane thing to people? I hate them. I hate them so much that I will devote all my life to get even with the loyalists. Powerful or not, no one has any right to do any such thing to anyone. Lolo and Ignacio look as though they don’t care. As if they don’t have emotion towards it. Perhaps inside they do care but not a single look of concern, or sadness ever crossed their faces. To them war is war and those who die in it are just a minor loss. They don’t mind killing people. I mind a lot. I cannot even shoot someone without having a cloud of guilt covering over me and persuading me not to raise my gun. Whatever has happened to me today has truly changed me for the better. Now I will be known as silent Uno. So silent that even a mouse is louder than me. Now that I am part of the Patrol I can avenge the deaths of those villagers.
image:http://www.imemc.org/attachments/oct2007/iyad_bornat_being_attacked_by_israeli_soldiers_during_bilin_protest__file_2007.jpg

0 comments: